Tuesday, February 25, 2014

2 Days Before the Big Ride!

I'm leaving for NYC tomorrow.

Just finished packing my bags with full winter cycling gear which includes a rain suit, long winter pants, fleeced lined jackets, smart wool base layers and socks! I really hate socks but when the high temp is forecasted to be below freezing, than socks it is!

I'm also asking myself, why am I'm riding over 200 miles to reach a destination that is less than 6 blocks from my home, really? Obviously, I am committed to women and cycling and sharing with the masses that it really is easy to use your bike for transportation. 

So follow along for the next five days and lets see how it goes.

LeslyJ
@DCxFitChic
#WeBikeToDC

By the way.... This is what it looked like outside my window this morning. I can't believe that I'm actually going to ride my bike over 200 miles.



No comments:

Post a Comment