Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 1 Is Complete!

So, we made it to Philly!

There were some missteps, or should I say missed turns, but we had an amazing day.  The biking sisterhood is alive and well and these women truly represented.

The temperatures were frigid, resulting in some severe knee pain for me, so I skipped the final 25 miles. SAG support is awesome! The ladies from Woman Tours have gone above and beyond to ensure we have what we need. I, of course, being a diva (or maybe just old) also have personal SAG support from my good friend Beverly.

Doesn't look like tomorrow's leg from Philly to somewhere in DE, will be any warmer but we're ready. I think it's super important to continue to show other women what an awesome mode of transportation is available on the good old bicycle.

Well, I better get to sleep as we ride at 7am and it's already passed my bedtime.

@DCxFitChic



No comments:

Post a Comment