Saturday, April 5, 2014

Biking everyday!

April has started and thus begins my quest to bike for 30 days.  Yes, I'm committed to bike each and everyday during April. So far, so good. Of course, much better weather has made this challenge pretty easy.  Let's just hope the weather Gods continue to be kind.  (Monday update: RAIN = 1.25 mile ride, but a pledge is a pledge, and a mile is a ride)

I've ridden all three of my bikes this week, discovered some new routes and seen the beginnings of Spring along my way, which always makes me very happy!

This is great preparation for Bike to Work Day.  Biking to work is a great experience and can often save you both time and money, not to mention the extra calorie burn. If you haven't already done so, you should register for Bike to Work Day, then get out and ride!

On my Sunday ride, I met these two amazing puppies!



No comments:

Post a Comment